- Sweet almond oil, rebuilds the hydrolipidic film and provides relief from irritation > restores lipids and soothes
- Linden blossom water, bisabolol and allantoin, provides relief from redness, discomfort and itching> soothing
- Glycerin, regulates the skin’s moisture levels > moisturizes
Used by aesthetic physicians when the skin needs to be nourished and soothed or if there is any itching:
- Post-laser hair removal (large areas like the legs and back)
- Post-liposuction, under compression stockings (to avoid itching)
Used by dermatologists: to prevent stretch marks and bedsores, and to calm itching caused by compression stockings, senile pruritus, hives, itching during pregnancy and menopausal dryness, but also for all types of reactive and intolerant skin (due to stress, pollution, etc.)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
Apply generously once a day after washing or showering, giving special attention to the driest parts of the body (legs, knees, elbows, etc.).
Tolerance, harmlessness and efficacy guaranteed by our clinical trials and more than 10 years’ perspective on our formulas.
Nourishing and very hydrating, its calms sensations of discomfort in dry and sensitive skin. Itching and tightness disappear, the moisturized skin becomes soft, smooth, supple and comfortable once more.