Purifying / Oily, Combination Skin
Typical Characteristics of Oily and Combination Skin Skin
- combination skin appear oily and shine over the forehead, nose and chin (T-zone)
- oily skin appear oily and shiny over the entire face
- tendency for congestion, blackheads and whiteheads
- may be acne-prone and may have post acne scarring
- large pores and rough skin texture
Our Team Recommends
- regular facial cleansing
- treatment with soothing herbal pouches
- pay attention to your acid-base balance
The products of TEAM DR JOSEPH
The first step towards resilient and vital skin is learning its demands.
Do you take good care of your skin? Do you know your skin type?
Please remember that nature does not have any absolute definitions or strict categorizations. We can all come up with the more or less dominant characteristics and figure out our different skin types: dry and low in moisture, oily with large pores, sensitive and irritable, etc. Never underestimate how problems with partners, family, and work can show up as skin irritation – just like the consumption of stimulating beverages like alcohol or coffee. As soon as you know how to take proper care of your skin, you can go on to the next step: using products that respect your natural balance.
- USNEA EXTRACT – calming, reduces UVB radiation-induced inflammation
- Tea Tree – cleaning
- Sage – cleansing